Join us for our Fall Festival and Silent Auction on
Saturday, November 4, 2023, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm!
Open to the public!
THINGS TO KNOW FOR FALL FESTIVAL ON SATURDAY:
- You may park in the high school parking lots or in the big yard across the street at the Adams’ house. There will be a police officer and parking attendants on hand to help you get across the street and with parking. PLEASE DO NOT PARK AT ANY OF THE BUSINESSES ACROSS THE STREET, AND DO NOT PARK ON PHILLIPS DRIVE. (Your car may be subject to being towed if you park in those areas.)
- Fall Festival is a required school day. Students must sign in at the check-in tables in the Main Building foyer. The hours are 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. Remember, this is not a day to drop off younger children. Parents must accompany elementary/younger children at all times.
- Tickets must be purchased for the games, inflatables, rock climbing wall, etc. Ticket tables will be in the Main Building foyer, and tickets are 50 cents each. Most games are 1 or 2 tickets, but things like the rock climbing wall will be more than that.
- Food concessions will be on the end of the campus near the portables that are closest to the business office. Be sure to have lunch while you’re here.
- We’ll have live entertainment from 10:30 am until around 12:30 pm on the front steps of the Main Building.
- Country Kitchen will be in the gym. Be sure to purchase early for the best selections of delectable homemade cakes, pies, cookies, fudge, breads (and more), plus delicious frozen casseroles.
- Silent Auction will be in the gym. Bidding for the Auction is done online. If you have not already done so, be sure to set up an account at this link: ACS Silent Auction. The Auction bidding ends at 2:00 pm. All winners must pick up items by 3:00 pm in the gym after the Auction is over.
- Invite your family and friends or share on social media because we are open to the public.
We can’t wait to see you for the most fun school day of the year – ACS Fall Festival! There is something for everyone, so enjoy the day!